In today’s accelerated business environment, you not only need accurate shipping information, you need it fast. EMO Trans offers state-of-the-art information and data systems for tracking and reporting of import/export, for air or ocean freight. Our freight management information systems link you to your shipment anywhere around the world.
- Portal to the EMO Trans group
- Global network information
- Links to resource sites
- Interactive communication
- Tracking and Tracing
- Global quotation systems
Internet Tracking and Reporting
- Real-time in-transit shipment status
- Statistical Information
- Landed cost reports
- Shipment activity reports
- Historical data
- Worldwide coverage
- Accelerated communications
- Shorter decision cycles
- Access complete database of activity for qualified customers
- Programmed to your specific needs
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Advanced Shipping Notice — X12 856:
Ability to send customers an ANSI x12 856 Ship Notice / Manifest Status Message. The physical delivery of this ‘record’ could be done in a number of ways, probably the most common being via the Internet to a FTP Server. As critical ‘events’ or status’s occur in the lifecycle of the transportation (for example, Shipped, Deliver of Freight, etc.) the system would send out the appropriate 856 record to the user. We work with Customers EDI department to agree which data elements within the 856 they desire.
- Shipment Status Update — Emo214 (Customer) Similar to the 856 but in a much simpler layout, the Emo214 sends an EDI Record to the End user via a FTP Server, whenever shipment status events get updated / modified during the life-cycle of the transportation.
- Consolidation Creation — AirEmoAgent / OceanEmoAgent (Agent Interface)
EMO Trans supports the ability to receive inbound Air and Ocean Consolidations electronically and have those consolidation details update the EMO Trans Transportation database automatically with the inbound manifest received from our agents overseas. Among the data received would be House and Master Details.
EMO Trans also supports the ability to receive or send the aforementioned EDI capabilities in XML formats.
EMO Trans supports detailed transportation tracking, including:
- Interface into many of the airlines electronic databases, detailing the exact flight details and delays etc.
- Detailed Event Tracking, giving the customer the ability to easily track the transportation / customs clearance process.
- Graphical Reporting System utilizing state-of-the-art management reporting products such as Crystal
- Reporting and Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to track the fulfillment of the customers purchase order details. Gives the customer a detailed of view of the physical purchase order / packing list and transportation details of lines on the purchase order that has shipped, as well as showing which purchase order line items, item numbers remain open. Various tracking capabilities via customer’s vendors, open purchase orders, fully closed vendors, open purchase orders, fully closed purchase orders etc.
- Opportunity for the customers to use Emo Trans for warehousing with a fully-automated warehouse system. Ability to track freight on-hand, shipped, etc. by part number etc.